Globalization infrastructure for software
This repository provides a globalization infrastructure for software development.
Community & Support
- Documentation - Getting started and more.
- Ecosystem - Plugins, resources, and more.
- SDKs - Supported SDKs to globalize your app.
- Issues - Bugs end errors you encounter using inlang.
- Discussions - Get help, ask questions, request features, and discuss inlang.
- Discord - Hanging out with the community.
- Example - An example repository that uses inlang.
Inlang consists of multiple applications that can be used individually or in combination with each other.
The editor allows you to manage translations in a simple web interface and push changes to your repository.
- Works with existing translation files
- Supports git workflows like pull requests
- No hosting or sync pipelines required
- No extra accounts needed
Use the inlang editor to manage translations.
The IDE-extension enables you to translate content directly in your integrated development environment (IDE).
- Extract messages
- Inline annotations to see translations
- Linting errors and warnings
VS code extension inline annotation.
The CLI tool (@inlang/cli) allows you to interact with the Inlang infrastructure using the command line interface.
- Initialize and validate configuration
- Lint translations
- Machine translate
- Open inlang editor
- Automation integration with CI/CD
CLI validate example.